You’ve booked your Boudoir Session with Lindsay Wynne Boudoir. Now What? Here are a few tips and tricks on how to prepare for your boudoir session.
4 Weeks Before Your Session:
- Wardrobe! Use our pinterest boards as a guide. Remember to try outfits on prior to your session and make sure if they don’t fit you have time to return them. Don’t forget accessories & shoes!
- If you’re going to whiten your teeth, start now.
- If you have never had a bikini wax, do it now & get a touch up a week before the session.
Three weeks before the session:
- If you plan on getting a haircut or color, do it now!
- Make sure you’re getting 10 hours of sleep a night, moisturizing your face & body and start drinking plenty of water.
- Eat healthy, avoid greasy and carb heavy foods until after your session
One week before the session:
- Get your eyebrows waxed or threaded
- Get a bikini wax (or touch up)
- Get a cleansing facial.
2-4 days before the session:
- Get a manicure and pedicure, either clear polish, french tip or a neutral color. No chipped nails please!
The day before the session:
- Go to bed early (you need your beauty sleep!)
- pack all your outfits, shoes, jewelry, stockings, garters, extra panties, slippers, robe and snacks.
Day of the session:
- Come to the session clean faced and with clean hair wearing loose clothing, ready to be pampered!
- Don’t forget to plan a date night or girl’s night out afterwards!